Today, 77% of Canadians do not feel comfortable talking about Mental Health issues at the workplace – Canadian Medical Association.
The Sales Health Institute has been created to help improve the mental health and lives of everyone working in sales. We do this in the following ways:
- Creating a community where Salespeople and Leaders can share best practices for managing Mental Health in sales.
- Reduce Mental Health stigma that exists within “Sales Culture” and help more salespeople feel comfortable talking about Mental Health in the workplace.
- Create awareness around how Mental Health is impacting sales performance, engagement and retention with ways to improve it.
- Provide workshops that specifically tackle the challenging situations Salespeople and Sales Teams face on a daily basis.
- Conduct research into the impact of Mental Health on Presenteeism and Absenteeism.
- Offer software solutions that reduce the stress, anxiety and pressure in the workplace.
“ It requires team members to make themselves vulnerable to one another, and be confident that their respective vulnerabilities will not be used against them. The vulnerabilities I’m referring to include weaknesses, skill deficiencies, interpersonal shortcomings, mistakes and requests for help.“
– The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
Let’s start talking. Let’s start sharing. Let’s start helping our fellow Salespeople battling in the trenches everyday.
Whether you’ve struggled with Mental Health in the past or struggling today – this site is for you.
The Sales Health Institute Team