Sales Mental Health
The Sales Health Institute and Start With Me have partnered to deliver the first-ever Mental Health workshop for Salespeople.
Workplaces with a positive approach to psychological health and safety on average are better able to recruit and retain talented workers. Additionally, worker engagement increases, enhances productivity and are more innovative leading to higher profit – National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace
The workshop is designed to empower Salespeople with the resilience, mental fitness, and self-awareness to increase their capacity to navigate the challenges inherent in sales.
Who It’s For?
The workshop is designed for sales teams, sales leaders and.or sales organizations that are looking to achieve any of the following:
- Understand how declining Mental Health can impact the performance of a salesperson and sales team.
- Identify declining Mental Health symptoms in sales reps and what you can do to support them.
- Develop awareness and behaviours around mental health best practices at the individual and team level.
- Reduce sales burn-out, presenteeism and absenteeism within your sales force.
- Help your sales team achieve a healthier lifestyle and improve their mental well-being.
Why Should You Care?
- Research from PricewaterhouseCoopers has shown an average of 230% return on every dollar invested in creating a mentally healthy workplace. This represents a 33% decrease in absenteeism, presenteeism and compensation claims.
- 77% of Canadians o not feel comfortable talking about Mental Health issues at their workplace – Canadian Mental Health Association.
- 62% of ‘extremely stressed’ Canadian workers identified work as their main source of stress – Stats Canada.
Backed by data, these two are taking-the-lead in our community, educating employers, and redefining what it means to come to work in a mentally healthy environment. If your company relies on sales professionals to grow, I highly recommend Jeff and Mike’s workshop.” – Nathan Monk, Director Growth Programming at MaRS
- Become Aware – Learn about why sales teams experience roller-coasters of peaks and valleys in performance.
- Strategies to de-stress your organization and sales team to make them more productive.
- Understand why your organization and sales team have trouble talking about mental health.
- What can you do as a Founder, Sales leader and sales rep to improve mental well-being at an individual and team level.
- Exercises to combat rejection, increase self-awareness and improve resilience.
Mike and Jeff provided excellent strategies and helped the audience understand the need, importance, and benefits surrounding mental health in sales. I believe participating in their workshop benefits both the individual salespeople and the company at large. –Kate Bogomolony, Sr Manager, Business Development at LiveGauge
Support and Unlock the Full Potential of Your Sales Team
The mental health practices and ideas in this presentation are inspired by mindfulness-based therapeutic programs, emotional intelligence literature, neuroscience research, and concepts from cognitive behavioral therapy. The concepts are translated so that they can be understood by those with or without prior experience with those topics.
Mike and Jeff have devised an excellent workshop that breaks down the emotional state high achieving sales professionals encounter on a daily basis and tied it into effective management strategies that can help alleviate the negative energy and stress that the pressure so often brings. – James Martindale, Director of Business Development at Sampler
For more information or interest in running the workshop for your sales team – click here to Contact Us.